Fingerboard Nation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fingerboard Nation

Hi my name is John Kritzer here is a very Freindly fingerboarding nation.

4 posters

Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name)

DPJCproductions
    DPJCproductions

Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name) Empty Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name)

Post  DPJCproductions Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Check Out the Website and Stuff....
    Soon to have new name b/c me and terrance iglus (AfterlyfeTuning) or Owner Of Maplewood FB are putting our companies together....

Youtube.com/DPJCproductions
    Youtube.com/AfterlyfeTuning

WikedFbandRamps.webs.com
    Maplewooddistrubtion.weebly.com
    DPJCproductions
    DPJCproductions

Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name) Empty Re: Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name)

Post  DPJCproductions Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Any Help With The Name???
    Kritzer
    Kritzer
    Admin

Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name) Empty Re: Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name)

Post  Kritzer Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:03 pm

sick but merging them together is gana be tuff=\
    nd ill think of a few
    DPJCproductions
    DPJCproductions

Post  DPJCproductions Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Iight and naw me nd him are tight so it wont be hard
    afterlyfetuning
    afterlyfetuning

Post  afterlyfetuning Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:32 pm

[u]well i have no ideas but it will be crazy i tell u that im making decks off the ass i have 1 already int he mold and im getting slot more vener about 79 dollars worth so i will be making alot of decks about 12-20 decks a sheet of veneer so be ready and im getting a better sanding tool and hole drillign tool so bye peeps and dpjc is the shitt.

and fuck beast fingerboards hahahaha

j/k beast is cool lol
    DPJCproductions
    DPJCproductions

Post  DPJCproductions Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm

lol!
    but yeah send some to me to sell to and to "Perfect" like i did that one last night ;D
    logcam21
    logcam21

Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name) Empty Nice

Post  logcam21 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:37 pm

This company should be nice Smile
    Kritzer
    Kritzer
    Admin

Post  Kritzer Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:55 pm

logcam they are very high quality stuff
    terrance cant wait for them decks ;]
    afterlyfetuning
    afterlyfetuning

Post  afterlyfetuning Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 am

yeah dude i know i am mass producing osme decks today when i get my dremel and stuff i will make like 50 of them and i can make 500 dollars off of 50 decks. if i sell for 8 buck and and 2 dollar shipping or what not so peace.
    Kritzer
    Kritzer
    Admin

Post  Kritzer Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 am

afterlyfetuning wrote:yeah dude i know i am mass producing osme decks today when i get my dremel and stuff i will make like 50 of them and i can make 500 dollars off of 50 decks. if i sell for 8 buck and and 2 dollar shipping or what not so peace.

telll me when you get my stuff and cant wait
    afterlyfetuning
    afterlyfetuning

Post  afterlyfetuning Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:05 am

lol i know
    DPJCproductions
    DPJCproductions

Post  DPJCproductions Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:18 am

afterlyfetuning wrote:yeah dude i know i am mass producing osme decks today when i get my dremel and stuff i will make like 50 of them and i can make 500 dollars off of 50 decks. if i sell for 8 buck and and 2 dollar shipping or what not so peace.

You Know i be getting some of that dough nigga
    Kritzer
    Kritzer
    Admin

Post  Kritzer Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:26 am

DPJCproductions wrote:

You Know i be getting some of that dough nigga

lmao.
    afterlyfetuning
    afterlyfetuning

Post  afterlyfetuning Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:52 am

i got my dremel mufuckas deck making time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol idk:
    SwizzleF

Wiked Fingerboards(Soon To Have new Name) Empty Sponsor

Post  SwizzleF Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

Hey tell me if you are going to be sponsoring soon cause i will for sure try out but for a name do.... actually im not sure just get back to me.
    Kritzer
    Kritzer
    Admin

Post  Kritzer Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Dylan wrote:alright so yeah my other acc got anned for no flippin reason.(DPJC) so yeah.Kellyanna your so big and bad.Lol.Whatever i dont even care.Fingerboard Talk Pwns this forum.i mean its retarded that i get banned and terrence doesnt when i didnt even cuss her out WTF.Over powering on a forum cause of no friends in real life...

lol terrance did cuss her out ig time..
    DPJCproductions
    DPJCproductions

Post  DPJCproductions Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm

lol i know...Dont ban him.hes got anger issues like me Very Happy.And We found a new name...Diversity Fingerboards and Obsticles

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content